Meet the neighbours
We’re bringing together 150 of the world’s most determined impact people to share their journeys. While Europe’s east will get a large share of the spotlight, the event will convene diverse perspectives, with a programme to match:
- Impactful businesses – including corporate actors and capacity building companies. Build a business case for impact, figure out the ‘S’ in ESG, leverage the right corporate resources and more!
- Public authorities – learn the value of public-private partnerships, and how to set them up for maximum impact!
- Impact Together! partners – part of a new project building the impact ecosystem from Morocco to Lebanon. First chance to connect and build synergies!
- Seasoned European players in impact ecosystems – hear their cases and learn what didn’t work!
These impact neighbours will freely discuss successes and failures in building ecosystems, including how this happens in challenging socio-political contexts. They’ll also present best practices and learnings from 25+ countries, including Ukraine, Palestine, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt, Serbia, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Moldova and many more.
Expect inspiring stories, controversial discussion and bold ideas. Expect impact for breakfast, khachapuri for lunch and new connections for dinner!
Talk of the block
Impact in the Neighbourhood is all about community wisdom and first-hand accounts. The event will cover topics like:
- How to build an impact ecosystem from the ground up
- How to set up impact funds and create access to finance for impact businesses – even with seemingly few resources available
- How to build lasting public-private partnerships with corporates, banks, municipalities or state authorities
- Policy frameworks for more impact entrepreneurship
- Differentiating factors for traditional vs. impact investment
- Impact finance for social entrepreneurs: what it is, why it matters and what it takes to get it done in new or challenging markets
In the interconnected world, common ideas and approaches can travel easier and faster. But it takes a neighbourhood get-together to make it happen!